UCC Networks, a Landis partner enhances Microsoft Teams with its Attendant Console offering. Customers get the most out of Microsoft Teams with integrated solutions through Landis and UCC Networks. The partnership offers a complete, unified platform for Microsoft Teams Calling, simplifying both the admin and end user experience.
- Handles multiple voice calls quickly and efficiently, including transferring of calls.
- Search contacts, favorites, or access many contacts and their status.
- Effortlessly see caller’s context.
- Tailored to fit any receptionist experience.
Landis for Microsoft Teams attendant console:
- Enhances Teams calling experience without integration.
- Leverage the Microsoft Teams client, including presence, chat, bots, and others.
- Manage MS Teams endpoints, including Client, Phone, Rooms, etc.
To start a trial / proof of concept of Landis Attendant Console for Microsoft Teams, please contact us at email@example.com for a 30-day trial period.
About UCC Networks
UCC Networks is a leading provider of unified communications and contact center solutions, tailored for business, financial, government, healthcare, retail, and international industries. Certified in multiple UCaaS and CCaaS partner programs, UCC Networks simplifies calling, messaging, meetings, and the customer journey experience. UCC Networks also offers multiple financial options, including leasing. Contact us for more information.