UCC Networks, a Cisco certified partner simplifies the workspace experience by delivering calling, meetings, and messaging with Webex calling.
In today’s world, customers seek flexibility when working from home or in the office, and Webex calling delivers a seamless experience with the ability to call anyone from virtually anywhere, between desktop, mobile, or Webex devices.
UCC Networks, a Webex calling and Collaboration SaaS Specialization Partner, has helped businesses unify communications with solutions to consolidate calling, meetings, and messaging into a single platform.
Webex Calling license types:
- Built for individual user’s calling needs
- Includes all Calling capability with clients and devices
Workspace for Common Area
- Built for shared use and common area locations, phones and ATA’s
- Limited to a single device
- Not intended for an individual user’s calling needs
Customers procuring Webex Calling through UCC Networks benefit from:
- Unlimited Domestic Calling
- Unlimited Local and Long Distance with Intelligent Call Routing
- Professional and Enhanced Support
- Lifecycle support team and response time of 2 hours
- International Options
- Fixed and per minute rate options
- Project Management Implementation
- Multiple Cisco MPP phone and calling devices
- Webex Devices
- White glove approach to deployment helping migrate users, service, phone, and devices
- Bundled Webex SKUs
- Bundle Webex meetings and calling including Webinar options
About UCC Networks
UCC Networks is a leading provider of unified communications and contact center solutions, tailored for business, financial, government, healthcare, retail, and international industries. Cisco certifications allow UCC Networks to offer Webex meetings, Webex calling, and Webex devices, including Cisco phones and headsets. UCC Networks also offers multiple financial options, including leasing. Contact us for more information.