With multiple Microsoft 365 options ranging from M3, E5, to F3, UCC Networks helps customers stay connected with the many applications Microsoft has to offer.
Deploying, configuring, and managing can be cumbersome when Microsoft is a single enterprise source such as meetings, voice, device and app management, files, content, work management, threat protection, security and compliance management.
For a limited time, UCC Networks is offering up to 5% off select Microsoft solutions
UCC Networks facilitates day-to-day management with:
- Configuration and administration of Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Registrations, cancellations, and changes of users and passwords
- Configuration and administration of Microsoft Phone System Tenant
- Configuration and management of email accounts, Exchange or Exchange Online
- Configuration and administration of Active Directory
- Configuration and administration of Windows Server
- Azure Active Directory configuration and management
- Management and overflow of incidents with Microsoft
- Report of monthly cases and activity
UCC Networks offers multiple commercials models ranging from a block of hours per week, month, or quarter, including customizing staff augmentation options to meet customer needs.
About UCC Networks
UCC Networks is a leading provider of unified communications and contact center solutions, tailored for business, financial, government, healthcare, retail, and international industries. Certified in multiple UCaaS and CCaaS partner programs, UCC Networks simplifies calling, messaging, meetings, and the customer journey experience. UCC Networks also offers multiple financial options, including leasing. Contact us for more information.