UCC Networks Professional services is a comprehensive suite of services designed to help organizations optimize their Microsoft Teams environment. Service offering provides customers with a single point of contact for all their Microsoft Teams needs, including setup, configuration, and ongoing management.
UCC Networks’ experienced Microsoft Teams experts streamline the onboarding process, making it more engaging, efficient, and secure.
Microsoft Teams Professional Onboarding:
- Project Management: A technical project manager develops a migration plan, schedule, roll out communication, escalation process, change management, and test plan
- Technical Discovery: Preliminary discovery and documentation of locations, users, inventory of carriers, PBX requirements, device management, and a high-level project timeline
- Deployment: The solutions architect and technical project manager will implement SBCs within the Microsoft Teams tenant, build of locations, call queue’s, PBX configurations, PowerShell commands, port of phone numbers, and test of corporate environment.
- Training Services: An optional learning and development program for both end-users, administrations, and executive assistance
- Tenant Management: A secondary option for on-going support of Microsoft Teams Tenant including configuration and administration of Microsoft Phone System
UCC Networks provides over a decade of technology experience. We align our service delivery model to the business objectives of our customers to help ensure they are realizing the value of their investment. We assist customers in achieving digital transformation, minimizing the risk of disruption and downtime.
Our adoption experts go above and beyond helping end-users with softphone features, mobile application adoption, collaboration with messaging and team spaces, voicemail configuration, and more. We pride ourselves in simplifying end-user adoption by streamlining multiple applications into a single platform.
About UCC Networks
UCC Networks is a leading provider of unified communications and contact center solutions, tailored for business, financial, government, healthcare, retail, and international industries. Certified in multiple UCaaS and CCaaS partner programs, UCC Networks simplifies calling, messaging, meetings, and the customer journey experience. UCC Networks also offers multiple financial options, including leasing.