Microsoft released the ACS APIs for General Availability, making Landis attendant console for Microsoft Teams fully GA among first to showcase new Microsoft’s API.
The Landis Attendant Console for Microsoft Brings many firsts:
- Teams Attendant Solution that is a full Teams client & doesn’t require MS Teams on the PC
- Avoid disjointed call answer & handling experience of juggling MS Teams and a separate Attendant Console
- Chat Consult Transfer – MS Teams Adaptive Card allows users to accept call transfers on their terms
- 1-Click Teams Chat call back reminder (doesn’t require MS Teams on PC)
- Distinct “On a Call” presence indicator
- Visual voicemail
- Global keyboard shortcuts
- Power Automate integration
To start a trial / proof of concept please contact us at email@example.com or email Oscar directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for a 30-day trial period.
About UCC Networks
UCC Networks is a leading provider of unified communications and contact center solutions, tailored for business, financial, government, healthcare, retail, and international industries. Certified in multiple UCaaS and CCaaS partner programs, UCC Networks simplifies calling, messaging, meetings, and the customer journey experience. UCC Networks also offers multiple financial options, including leasing. Contact us for more information.