Employees connect through the multiple channels available to them, including chat, phone, email, video call, sms texting, and many others. Real-time communication increases productivity, enhances internal and external engagement, and fosters connections, but can come at a cost.
The need for unified communication platforms with integrated compliance and security has grown significantly due to SEC regulations that can result in consequences for companies who do not enforce policing the use of communications channels.
UCC Networks now provides AI-based compliance for Zoom, Microsoft Teams, RingCentral, and Webex, which includes archiving audio, video, recordings, chat, SMS, teams messaging, faxes, and voicemails with automated risk detection.
Here are a few powerful compliance tools that are a must for any UCaas Solutions:
- Archiving for Compliance – Implements eDiscovery, Supervision, and Data Leakage Detection, using deep learning and compliance AI to help automate potential regulatory and compliance risk detection.
- Archiving, retention, and eDiscovery – Enables compliance, legal, and risk teams to securely capture, retain, retrieve, and review fully threaded messages — from both 1:1 and group channels, including files shared.
- Data Loss Protection – Detects the sharing of PII and confidential information, not only in the messages within private and group channels, but also within any content that was shared from PDFs, Word Documents, audio, and video recordings. Through dedicated chat remediation, an organization can demonstrate to auditors and regulators that content was supervised and action taken to remove risky communications from chat conversations.
- DLP and Archiving – Provides fully native capture and archiving, supervision of messages, shared content, URLs, and integrations with email archives or 3rd party storage system.
- Automated risk detection and review – Automatically detects confidential data, risky behavior, and compliance risks, pointing reviewers to an exact piece of content that requires further investigation.
About UCC Networks
UCC Networks is a leading provider of unified communications and contact center solutions, tailored for business, financial, government, healthcare, retail, and international industries. Certified in multiple UCaaS and CCaaS partner programs, UCC Networks simplifies calling, messaging, meetings, and the customer journey experience. UCC Networks also offers multiple financial options, including leasing. Contact us for more information.