As organizations increasingly rely on unified communications to conduct business, the need for comprehensive security and compliance solutions to protect these critical systems is more important than ever.
Fortunately, there are several vendors that offer security and compliance solutions specifically designed for unified communications. These solutions help organizations secure their communications systems against a variety of threats, including malware, data leaks, and unauthorized access.
UCC Networks provides AI-based compliance for Zoom, Microsoft Teams, RingCentral, and Webex, which includes the archiving of audio and video recordings, chat, SMS, teams messaging, faxes, and voicemails with automated risk detection.
Compliance Solutions by UCC Networks include:
- Archiving for Compliance: Implements eDiscovery, Supervision, and Data Leakage Detection, using deep learning and compliance AI to help automate potential regulatory and compliance risk detection.
- Archiving, retention, and eDiscovery: Enables compliance, legal, and risk teams to securely capture, retain, retrieve, and review fully threaded messages — from both 1:1 and group channels, including files shared.
- Data Loss Protection: Detects the sharing of PII and confidential information, not only in the messages within private and group channels, but also within any content that was shared from PDFs, Word Documents, audio, and video recordings. Through dedicated chat remediation, an organization can demonstrate to auditors and regulators that content was supervised and action taken to remove risky communications from chat conversations.
- DLP and Archiving: Provides fully native capture and archiving, supervision of messages, shared content, URLs, and integrations with email archives or 3rd party storage system.
- Automated risk detection and review: Automatically detects confidential data, risky behavior, and compliance risks, pointing reviewers to an exact piece of content that requires further investigation.
About UCC Networks
UCC Networks is a leading provider of unified communications and contact center solutions, tailored for business, financial, government, healthcare, retail, and international industries. Certified in multiple UCaaS and CCaaS partner programs, UCC Networks simplifies calling, messaging, meetings, and the customer journey experience. UCC Networks also offers multiple financial options, including leasing.